Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our House Plans!

So these are our offical house plans from Kerdels-



The original plan is Kerdels "The Breeze" we have changed a few things to suit how we would like the house. Firstly we chose this design as we want a very open plan living. We extended our garage out 1 metre and made the roof height 31 course (so we can fit joels work van in there!). Our Bedroom ensuite we made our single shower to a double and also our basins from single to double. Its pretty much the same bedroom set up we had in clarkson but we didnt have double basins. In our laundry I have just added benches. In Our Media Room Joel has recessed ceiling and has made the room as square as possible. In my Kitchen I have extended the bench space, upgraded my oven and cooktop. Our Alfresco has been extended out and will be covered under the main roof. In my next post i will go through all the colours, selections and upgrades i have chosen :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi.. I like the house plans, nice and spacious!

    Tammy (following from homeone)

    ReplyDelete